Read more on this story at CNBC: https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/31/us-stocks-fed-signals-a-pause-in-rate-cuts.html
In other news..
– Hong Kong cuts rates for the first time in 11 years, SCMP reports
– “US has woken up to how ‘truly hostile’ China is towards Western values, says Secretary of State Mike Pompeo”, SCMP
– Economy in Hong Kong shrinks 3.2%, Read more
– Reuters published a nice summary on Apple this morning.
– House set to vote for the first time on next steps forward in Trump impeachment inquiry, CNBC reports